Legal and Employee Relations
We provide professional strategic industrial relations and human resources advice in accordance with our clients instructions. We partner with specialist law firms for employment related issues that require legal advice. Areas that we commonly assist our clients with include:
poor performance and terminations
When employees need to be managed it's very important to ensure that the correct procedure and subsequent documentation is implemented. We assist our clients by:
- Providing mediation and counseling of the poor performance of employees.
- Final termination of employment including face to face meetings.
- Warning letters.
- Performance improvement plans.
- Mutual separation and release documentation.
REDUNDANCY AND TRANSFER OF BUSINESS
When your business is closing, being sold or transferred to new owners, we assist our clients by:
- Providing assistance and advice on the required consultation process for redundancy.
- Providing redundancy documentation and calculations.
- Providing transfer of business documentation.
- Educating employees on redeployment options and government services.
- Assisting with the redesign of organisational structures.
EMPLOYMENT CLAIMS - UNFAIR DISMISSAL, BULLYING AND MORE
On occasions things can go wrong in the business of employment. Employees do make claims that relate to their treatment during the course of employment. These include claims such as unfair dismissal, bullying and harassment or adverse action claims. We assist our clients by:
- Negotiation of final termination payments and mutual separation agreements.
- Investigation of harassment and bullying claims and the required documentation therein.
- Preparation of documentation relating to unfair dismissal claims.
- Review of policy and procedures relating to termination and the management of poor performance.
Why not start a discussion with Alicia about your needs and to see how we can assist you.